Four leading wholesalers and food and drink suppliers will come together this month to unlock the key to better communication and sales at the first-ever Wholesaler Roundtable, hosted by Better Wholesaling.
The debate, which will touch on the impact of price-marks, technology, symbol groups and foodservice, will bring together wholesale decision-makers, with a combined turnover of £4.5bn, to reflect on the highs and lows of the past year, and deliver action-oriented advice on how to grow category sales in 2014.
The Wholesaler Panel will include senior-level representatives from: Palmer & Harvey; J W Filshill (Today’s Group member); Imperial Cash & Carry (Today’s Group member) and Time Cash & Carry (Landmark member).
Suppliers that have confirmed so far include senior-level channel managers from: Boost, Heineken and Taylors of Harrogate.
Topics for discussion will include:
- PMPs: good or bad?
- Technology: how can it improve the way we operate?
- Foodservice: how can we make more of this opportunity?
- Symbol: how can we attract more retailers to symbol status?
- Talent: How can wholesale attract and retain a greater diversity of talent?
- Support: What additional support do wholesalers / suppliers need?
- Challenges: What worries wholesalers and suppliers most about 2014?
The Roundtable is free-of-charge for wholesalers and the first event will be held on 18th November 2013 at a central London location. If you would like to see the full agenda or would like to know how to participate, please email: email@example.com; 07960 935 659.