SWA has launched its 2024 awards with Scottish wholesalers now able to enter into a number of categories including two new ones: Wholesale Local Food Champion and Best Innovation.
This will be the 21st year of the awards and it will return to the O2 Academy Edinburgh with 13 wholesale category awards and six supplier awards up for grabs.
A new category for 2024, Best Innovation, will recognise an innovation that has made a significant difference to the performance of a wholesaler. Meanwhile, a second new category will reward Scotland’s top Wholesale Local Food Champion.
Colin Smith, SWA chief executive, said: “Last year, Achievers celebrated its 20th anniversary and continues to go from strength to strength as it evolves to recognise industry innovations, trends and challenges.
“As well as shining a spotlight on the wholesale industry, our suppliers and the people who make it all come together, Achievers celebrates the ongoing innovation and resilience within our industry, and stands proud as a reminder of the importance of wholesale to the Scottish economy.
“Our 2023 Achievers Awards attracted record entries and we will build on that momentum in 2024 as we introduce new categories and change others to reflect our members’ businesses today.”
Wholesalers and suppliers can submit their entries online via the Achievers 2024 entry form on the SWA website.
● Best Cash & Carry (sponsored by Juul Labs)
● Best Delivered Operation – Retail (sponsored by JTI)
● Best Symbol Group (sponsored by Philip Morris)
● Best Delivered Operation – Foodservice (sponsored by Premier Foods)
● Best Licensed Wholesaler (sponsored by AB InBev)
● Best Marketing Initiative (sponsored by Britvic)
● Community Service Award (sponsored by Pernod Ricard)
● Great Place to Work (sponsored by Red Bull)
● Sustainable Wholesaler of the Year (sponsored by Suntory Beverage & Food)
● Employee of the Year (sponsored by AG Barr)
● Rising Star of Wholesale (sponsored by KP Snacks)
● Best Innovation (sponsored by TWC)
● Wholesale Local Food Champion (sponsored by Scotland Food & Drink)
● Best Advertising Campaign (sponsored by swq)
● Supplier Sales Executive of the Year (sponsored by Unitas)
● Project Wholesale (sponsored by Bestway)
● Best Overall Service (sponsored by SWA)
● Best Foodservice Supplier (sponsored by SWA)
● Local Supplier of the Year (sponsored by CJ Lang & Son)