Country Range Group, a buying and marketing group for independent foodservice wholesalers, held its first annual Awards ceremony last night at the East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf. The event coincided with the group’s 21st birthday. Managing director Coral Rose, said: “It was wonderful to reward our suppliers. Everyone shortlisted underwent a rigorous judging process, scored by our group members.”
And the winners are:
- Marketing Excellence Award: Nestlé Professional
- Business Relationship Award: Major International
- Service Performance Award: British Pepper & Spice
- Newcomer of the Year: HB Ingredients
- Frozen Food Supplier of the Year: Kara Foodservice
- National Account Manager of the Year: Neil Carter from Nestlé Professional
- Branded Supplier of the Year: Unilever Foodservice Solutions
A raffle was also held during the evening to raise funds for Save the Children Syria Appeal. The sum raised by guests was matched by Country Range Group, raising a total of £3316 for the appeal.
For more information on Country Range, visit: http://www.countryrange.co.uk/
Image caption: The Branded supplier of the Year Award was collected by Richard Barr (second from the left) at Unilever Food Solutions.