Former Caterforce chief launches foodservice support business

Former Caterforce managing director Nick Redford and Sodexo’s global category director for protein Warren Hamer have teamed up to launch a specialist food procurement support business for foodservice companies throughout the supply chain. Arete Procurement...

Fairway research identities healthier consumer choices

Market research commissioned by Fairway Foodservice has identified that healthy choices on menus have become a more important factor for consumers when choosing where to eat out. The buying group’s finding also show that vegan...

Sustainability targets on track for Brakes

Brakes has now removed 96% of what it deems hard-to-recycle plastics out of its supply chain, following a 2018 commitment to eliminate all non-recyclable hard black plastic from its own brand products. The remaining 4%...
JJ Foodservice truck

JJ Foodservice on lookout for new depots

JJ Foodservice has set its sights on expansion in West London as well as outside the capital, with the wholesaler now actively looking to acquire more properties. This decision has been influenced by the results...

Bidfood launches Square Root of Self mental health campaign

Bidfood is working with universities on a campaign to support student mental health. The campaign has already created a guide that provides insight and wellness recipes, as well as helpful advice on how community spaces...